Thursday, April 24, 2014

Review: Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal


Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Christopher Moore's rendition of the life of Christ through the eyes of Biff bin Levi, Christ's childhood best friend, is witty, thoughtful, and well researched. He managed to touch all the major points of the gospels' outline of the life of Christ in a hilarious and strong narrative voice. As the daughter of a minister, I was impressed with the attention he showed to the details of the story, while telling it from the unique and brave perspective of Biff.

I laughed out loud more than once.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what you think! Come play with me!