Monday, January 26, 2015

Review: What To Do When It's Your Turn


What To Do When It's Your Turn
What To Do When It's Your Turn by Seth Godin

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I participated in the Your Turn Challenge, a week-long daily blogging challenge, last week before I read What To Do When It's Your Turn(and it's always your turn). Whether or not Seth intended it, the conclusions I came to in answer to or response to the prompts and questions asked of us during the challenge are straight out of this book.

Mr. Seth Godin, I think you may have written this book for me. Here are a few of the lines that spoke directly to my psyche, my heart, my self:

"Liberate yourself from the need to be right.

Not everything has to be okay.

Change hurts. Do it anyway.

Embrace the fear of freedom, deciding to determine your own path, this is the work of a grownup, of someone who can identify what truly matters.

Do what you should do. Your mood will follow."


It's hard to tell if this is a self-help book, a business development book, or something completely new.

Whatever it is, it spoke to me in ways I needed to hear today. So thank you for that, Mr. Godin.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what you think! Come play with me!